Full Terms and Conditions
Trip to Lapland – please see paragraph 12 for prize details
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, aged 16 years or over at the date of entry, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
- Promotional Period: The promotion will run from 00:00:01 on 13.11.19 to midnight on 24.12.19.
- Entry Instructions: To enter purchase a PEDIGREE® Christmas Stocking Dog Treats, Dreamies Christmas Stocking Cat Treats, PEDIGREE Christmas Jumbone Medium Dog Treats with Turkey Flavour 2 Chews, PEDIGREE Jumbone Small Beef 4 pcs, PEDIGREE C&T Schmackos 20 stk 4Meat, Dreamies Cat Treats with Tuna 60g or Dreamies Cat Treats with Chicken 60g from a participating Co-op store* (as detailed below) and text ‘Pedigree’ to ‘81400’. Till receipt confirming a purchase of a qualifying product should be retained, as a proof of purchase will be required to claim the prize. Participants will receive a text message thanking them for entering the promotion. Time taken to receive this text message may vary. An entry text message will be charged at your standard network rate (and may not be included within any free text packages). Please check with the bill payer before sending a text entry.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Anyone entering more than once will be disqualified and may still be charged for their entries.
- Selection Process: One winner will be drawn at random from all valid text entries submitted during the Promotional Period within 14 days of the closing date. The winner will receive (at the Promoter’s cost) a text message informing them that they have won the prize via the mobile number used to submit their text entry.
- Prize Redemption: If you receive a winning message, you will be contacted by the Promoter within a further 48 hours and provided with details of the address to which the original Co-op till receipt should be sent as proof of purchase, and asked to provide your name and address and contact details for the purposes of arranging the prize and booking the trip.
- Winners Selection: The winner will be selected via a randomised computer process. Winner selection is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winner.
- Bulk entries, entrants using multiple handsets, numbers or via agents, third parties, organised groups or those automatically generated by computer will not be accepted, but may still be charged. Entries received by any other means (e.g. post) will be rejected. Any person persistently trying to circumvent the entry process will be disqualified immediately.
- In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within 7 days of the draw, or the winner is unable to provide a valid Co-op till receipt as proof of purchase within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner from all remaining valid entries, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to the prize.
- In the event of a mobile phone being lost, stolen or damaged or a number being changed, the Promoter is unable to retrieve or transfer an existing entry to a new mobile number.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter can accept no responsibility and is not liable for any person whose mobile phone is used to enter without the owner's permission. The bill payer is accepted as the entrant and should their mobile number be selected as the winner they will be the sole claimant of the prize.
- The Prize: There is one prize of a trip to Lapland in December 2020 for a family of up to 4 people, (2 adults and 2 children of aged 12 and under). The prize consists of return economy flights from one of 5 UK Airports when reservations open in February 2020 to Lapland, Finland, transfers to and from airport on arrival in Finland, one family room for up to 3 nights’ accommodation, on a half board basis, and one activity whilst there. The winner and travelling companions must hold valid passports and will be responsible for obtaining any visas or other travel documentation. The cost and arrangement of any transfers between the winner’s home address and the departing UK airport is not covered within the overall prize. The winner will be provided with a number of dates and can select a preferred date for taking the trip, subject always to flight and hotel availability. The following dates in December 2020 are excluded: 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th 26th, 27th 31st December 2020. Once the trip is booked, the winner is responsible for any costs associated with a cancellation of or revision to the booking. The winner and travelling companions are responsible for taking out travel insurance, if required, and also any transport in the UK to and from the departure airport. Exact details to be confirmed when reservations open in February 2020. The trip must be booked by end of March 2020.
- The prize is as stated, is not for exchange or resale and no cash or other prize alternative is available. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the entrant responsible for the mobile phone number against which the winning text entry was registered. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason.
- The winner's details (surname and county only) will be available for a period of 6 weeks by sending an SAE to CO-OP LAPLAND TEXT TO WIN, PO Box 10155, Leicester, LE19 9BW between 9th January – 20th February 2020.
- General: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure of any third party to fulfil its obligations in connection with this promotion, although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of such failure on the entrants.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any text entries which fail to be registered or are delayed for any technical or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot be held responsible in the event that the winner does not receive their prize as a result of having provided incomplete or inaccurate address details or failing to send their Co-op full receipt to the correct address.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winning entry including asking for the winner's identity details and the Co-op till receipt confirming a qualifying purchase (which they must provide within 14 days but which will not be retained following verification by the Promoter) and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw the prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion or amend these terms and conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by submitting a text entry.
- Promoter: Mars Petcare UK, Freeby Lane, Waltham-on-the-Wolds, Leics LE14 4RS (Registered office: 3D Dundee Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4LG)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE STORE LIST